1. Enrolling in any Sustainability Business School training means that you are in compliance with this cancellation policy.
2. Enrollment can be canceled in full up to 20 working days before the start of the course, with a 100% refund of the amount paid.
3. Cancellation of registration within 20 to 10 business days of the course will result in a refund of 50% of the value. This is because, within this period, we have already contracted services and/or printing materials that involve costs.
4. Cancellation of enrollment within 10 working days until the start of training will result in the loss of the total cost of the course. This is because, in this period of time, we will hardly be able to fill your vacancy with another participant, which means a loss of an entire vacancy for us.
5. If you are unable to participate in the training on the date in question, but want to participate on another date, you can choose to transfer to a following training with the same deadline parameters as above.
6. If you are unable to participate in the training on a specific date and are not interested in doing it on another date - not wanting to suffer any penalty - you can send someone else to participate in your place, notifying you up to 1 day in advance about the replacement.
7. In case of no-show, there is no possibility of replacement or refund of the amount.
8. All our training is subject to the guarantee of a minimum number of participants. If the minimum number of people is not reached, the training will be canceled or postponed and the trainee will receive the amount paid in full as a refund, if they do not want to transfer to a new date, when applicable.
We appreciate your attention.
Sustainability Business School team